Huawei has been showing its presence in Nepalese market since quite long period now. Further showing its presence in the midrange budget-friendly phones, Huawei has launched its midrange-phone, the Huawei Y7p in Nepal.
Huawei Y7P gets a 6.39inch LCD panel with HD+ display with resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The Y7P gets Kirin 710F Octa-core processors with 4GB RAM. It has storage capacity of 64GB that can be expanded up to 512GB. The phone gets 4,000mAh battery.
Talking about the design, the phone is made up of plastics enclosed within plastic frames. Not only it lacks metal frames, even the front does not get any gorilla glass either. The front gets a punch-hole at the top left corner that accommodates 8MP camera. The rear camera is arranged in vertical layout that houses triple camera setup; 48MP, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor cameras.
The phone also gets a fingerprint sensor at the back. The Y7P is available in two color options Aurora Blue and Midnight Black.
The phone is launched in Nepalese market with the price of Rs 23,990 and will compete against Samsung M30s, Redmi Note8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Dimension: 158.9 x 76.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery, 10W charging
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera, 48MP, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth sensor
- Processor: Kirin 710F Octa-core
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 512GB)
- RAM: 4GB
- Display: 6.39 inches
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Midnight Black
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,990