Kia has finally revealed the production version of the Sonet, the all new compact SUV from the South Korean manufacturer.
Sonet gets LED DRLs, LED tail lights and Kia’s signature ‘tiger nose’ grille, a 16-inch alloys. Whereas the major highlights of the interior are the 10.25inch infotainment system, steering mounted controls and air purifier.
The Sonet will be available with two petrol and one diesel engine option. A 1.0-litre T-GDi turbocharged petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel. Furthermore, the Sonet will get a 5-speed manual, a 6-speed manual gearbox, a DCT automatic, an all-new Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT) unit as the transmission options. First introduced in Hyundai Venue, the iMT technology is modified manual transmission which allows clutch less shifting. Along with these, the diesel engine option will also get an automatic torque converter.
Some Major Highlights of Kia Sonet
- 4.2-inch MID and 10.25-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system
- 57 UVO connected car features including remote engine start via UVO Connect
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Steering mounted controls
- Air purifier and Rear AC vents
- Over-the-air (OTA) map updates
- Multi-drive & traction modes, grip control for AT models
- A set of 7 speakers with sub-woofer BOSE Sound System
- LED Mood lighting, Wireless charger, Ventilated front seats